About Me

My photo
Nick and I are so excited to have finally started a place for everyone to come see our updates on baby Makayla. I know that we have not been the best at keeping everyone informed but this should help. We are so happy about our newest addition to our family Makayla Rose Johnson and can't wait to share everything with you.

Monday, July 14, 2008

Amazing Baby Shower

This is so late, I have been bad with my weekly updates so here we go. On June 29th I had my baby shower and it went so perfect! We were surrounded by everyone we love and care about, had good food and good times, what more could I ask for. Nick and I owe a big Thank you to my mom, cousin Buffy and aunt Sherry. The shower began at around 1:00pm with food and greetings. Shortly there after started our activities! Half of the people made me scrapbook pages for me to put Makayla's pictures in and the other half made her onesies. What fun! I have all personalized things for her from everyone and that is so amazing. These are definatly things that I will save for her forever so she can see how much she was loved before even making her grand debute. As the women went through and did our crafts the boys (Nick, Ryan and Steven) went outside to enjoy a nice bottle. No really I mean a bottle see pictures below. Nick and I enjoyed everything so much and will be finishing out Thank you cards this week so I havn't forgotten you I promise.

P.S. A big Thank you to our wonderful photographer Cousin Brandi for the pictures. I can't wait to get them all developed.





No comments: