About Me

My photo
Nick and I are so excited to have finally started a place for everyone to come see our updates on baby Makayla. I know that we have not been the best at keeping everyone informed but this should help. We are so happy about our newest addition to our family Makayla Rose Johnson and can't wait to share everything with you.

Monday, August 31, 2009

1st Birthday

Makayla's first birthday party was on August 16th and it went great! She had so many people show up to celebrate with her and we appreciate everyone for showing. Nick and I are pretty sure that her birthday next year will be at Chucky Cheese, it will make it much less stressful leading up to it I'm sure. I can't imagine anything could have been better though for her 1st year! Thank you again everyone for your birthday wishes Makayla is so fortuanate to have you in her lives.

XOXO
-The Johnson's

No comments: