About Me

My photo
Nick and I are so excited to have finally started a place for everyone to come see our updates on baby Makayla. I know that we have not been the best at keeping everyone informed but this should help. We are so happy about our newest addition to our family Makayla Rose Johnson and can't wait to share everything with you.

Monday, May 12, 2008

Mommy feels first kicks

March 19th 7:45 Nick and I were enjoying some pizza and watching a movie and sure enough I got to feel Makayla for the first time kicking. It wasn't a little flutter it was a definite baby kick twice in a row. I knew exactly what it was immediately. It was amazing and I couldn't wait to feel it again. I can say that now but I'm sure at 36 weeks pregnant I'm going to be pleading for her to stop breaking my ribs lol. It's a miracle that we can help create another life inside of us.

No comments: