About Me

My photo
Nick and I are so excited to have finally started a place for everyone to come see our updates on baby Makayla. I know that we have not been the best at keeping everyone informed but this should help. We are so happy about our newest addition to our family Makayla Rose Johnson and can't wait to share everything with you.

Monday, May 12, 2008

My first "kind of" Mothers Day.

Nick got me the best gift ever the gift to see Makayla in 3d/4d again! He had an appt scheduled for Saturday May 10th for just he and I. It's amazing how much she has grown in 8 weeks. Now we can actually see that she is a baby not just a skeleton. Nick has decided she has his nose and all I know is she is absolutely beautiful! I had the ultrasound tech check for the third time to make sure she was in deed still a she, and sure enough nothing has popped out. I've been informed I worry too much and that the baby is definitely a girl just like I was definitely pregnant. Makayla was busy during the ultrasound and kept arching her neck and back while kicking which is what I assumed is a tantrum already and she's not even born. I guess we can already see that she's going to be a handful, but none the less we can't wait to see her in our arms soon.





1 comment:

Exodus11 said...

JUST FOR THE RECORD!

having my nose...

NOT a good thing...

-daddy